- A basic lesson on mixing primary colors into secondary colors.
Remove the contents of an egg to obtain an intact eggshell for egg decorating and dyeing crafts.
Learn how to make a cone-shaped paper hat either from a half circle or quarter circle. Decorate your cone into a clown hat, witch's hat, wizard's hat, princess cone hat, or other cone-shaped fun hats.
Color aluminum foil in a few easy steps. Once dry, it can be used for making colorful metallic collages, mosaics, and other craft projects.
An easy way to color cotton with creative suggestions for using them in your craft projects.
- How to color uncooked pasta with food coloring.
- Learn how to curl fabric ribbons by spraying with starch solution.
- Curling plastic ribbons with a pair of scissors.
- Learn how to mix Plaster of Paris for your sculpture and craft projects.
- Add sparkle to your craft projects by painting with glue and glitter.
- How to papier mache around a balloon.