Open any of the printable files above by clicking the image or the link below the image. You will need a PDF reader to view these files.
To make a paper flower lei or garland:
- Print out two copies of your chosen flower lei set on A4 or Letter size paper or cardstock. Print out the first page on red, yellow or in any color you want your flowers to be. Print out the second page on green cardstock.
- Cut out the flowers and leaves.
- Punch a hole at the center of each flower and leaf.
- Cut drinking straws into 1-inch long pieces.
- String the pieces together in this pattern: drinking straw, flower, leaf.
- Tie the ends of the string together before wearing the flower lei.